Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Funky Chunky Necklace

I made another funky necklace last night.  Remember this one?  I thought I needed one in red too.  Just like my last necklace I made, I got the idea from this bracelet tutorial from A Lemon Squeezy Home but did some tweaking to it and turned it into a necklace instead just by adding some length to it and a long piece of ribbon to tie around my neck.  I know it's not for everyone but sometimes you have to go big or go home.  Right? ;)
I couldn't decide if it should go with a yellow shirt or a gray shirt so I did both.
Then my little helper insisted she get in on the shot.  That big blob there would be her pointing to the camera.

3 comments:

Tashia said...

Hi! Just hopping over from Tatertots and Jello! Those necklaces are so cute! I'm seeing them everywhere and thinking I need to make one. Thanks for sharing!

Tashia @ http://homeinspiredbliss.blogspot.com

Lessons Learned said...

thanks for sharing this. It's adorable. I definitely want to try it.

kim west said...

so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails