Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Doll Cradle Blanket

 Here is yet another thing made by my crafty mother.  She made it for my niece.  She found this little cradle on KSL.  Isn't it cute?  She made the blanket inside.  It is made from scraps from a quilt that my sister-in-law is making for her girls so the cradle will match their room.  I'll have to show that to you too.  I love all the vibrant colors.
My mom makes the quilt a "cheater" way so you don't have to cut all those tiny squares.  I'll have to share with you how she does it sometime. 

One of these days you'll see something made by me.  I've made some stuff but haven't gotten around to taking pictures.  Kinley has started only taking one nap a day and it's a short one, so there isn't as much time for crafting as I had before.   Instead I've been chasing a toddler around.  She can get into trouble quick!  Last week I was drying my hair while she played and when I came out of the bathroom I found her with my makeup and she had put it all over her entire face!  She was very proud of herself.  It was too cute!  If only I thought to take a picture!

2 comments:

Cate said...

Oh please do share the cheaters way of quilting!! I'm big on crafting shortcuts :-)
xxxCate

Nikki said...

What a cute blanket! Doll quilts are so much fun to make! I just made one not too long ago for my daughter's birthday. I love the colors on this one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails